Password:
 « Keep me logged in
[ Forgot Password ]
Vixen's WASP Forum Index The Dungeon Ahhh, I AM back:) Printer Friendly Version
Deerslayer

Dungeon Guardian
27 Posts
Posted: Apr 10, 2002 8:35pm    Reply with quote   View Profile of Deerslayer  

Sorry I've been away for so long, but what can I say? Everything has been at Sixes and Sevens here. Vixen, you should have some snail mail coming in the mail anytime; whether or not it'll surprise you remains to be seen;) I did send a photo with my letter so feel free to post it if you want! Nothing much new is going on besides the crazy shit. I'm still searching for someone, but it's like looking through an empty warehouse:D I'm making monthly payments on an engagement ring I'm not going to wind up using. So really nothing new LOL It'd just be nice to escape reality for a while. Don't worry though, when you get my snail mail you'll see I don't constantly bitch about everything:-) I still have time for fun! Take it easy and hopefully I'll see you in September.

Adam

I was told if you dream of the next world you'll find yourself swimming in a lake of fire-Dream Theater
MetalVixen

Dungeon Mistress
197 Posts
Posted: Apr 11, 2002 4:13pm    Reply with quote   View Profile of MetalVixen  

Ill be looking forward to the snail mail Dont give up Adam, seems like when ya QUIT looking, your tripping over 'em theres so many

MV

"No there aint nothing dark that I wont do-
My Raven Heart'll bleed all over you"
(V)etal(V)aniac

19 Posts
Posted: Apr 12, 2002 8:39pm    Reply with quote   View Profile of (V)etal(V)aniac  

Makin payments now fer somethin that ya plan on usin is cool.
What if ya need a different size? I'd take care o' that one.

And Vixen's right, don't give up.
Just take it easy, go with the flow and the next thing ya kno ...

Rock Rolls, but, Metal Rules!
All Posers MUST DIE!!! - (V)etal(V)aniac
rob10nec

2 Posts
Posted: Apr 30, 2002 9:59am    Reply with quote   View Profile of rob10nec  

i'm back too, finally Sorry about the long hiatus, but you know how it goes, shit happens LOL.
MetalVixen

Dungeon Mistress
197 Posts
Posted: May 1, 2002 3:25pm    Reply with quote   View Profile of MetalVixen  

Well good to see ya back Rob!

Im working outa town so much, I only get here 'bout once every week or two myself

How ya been?

MV

"No there aint nothing dark that I wont do-
My Raven Heart'll bleed all over you"
Vixen's WASP Forum Index The Dungeon Ahhh, I AM back:)
<<< Previous Topic Top of Page Next Topic >>>

Forum content Copyright © 2001-2019 MetalGypsy.com. This page was created in 0.173896 seconds (12 queries).