Vixen's WASP Forum Index [ Register ]  [ Search ]  [ FAQ ]
Username:
Password:
 « Keep me logged in
[ Forgot Password ]
Vixen's WASP Forum Index Rage On w.a.s.p.should be inducted into hall of fame Printer Friendly Version
soulofdarkness

6 Posts
Posted: Oct 12, 2005 9:58pm    Reply with quote   View Profile of soulofdarkness  

w.a.s.p has done so much formetal they should get more credit for what they have done musically their awesome guitar playing blackies vocals and songwriting ive been a w.a.s.p fan since 1983 I live and breathe wasp they have been my influence for me musically. my bands name is souls of darkness ive done some wasp covers but like to do my own stuff mostly love you blackie your a god keep on fucking like a beast

I have a band named souls of darkness i live in calgary,alberta canada,my favorite bands are wasp,savatage,ozzy,motleycrue,slayer,megadeth
waspett101

18 Posts
Posted: Nov 11, 2005 11:36pm    Reply with quote   View Profile of waspett101  

YEAH,,I agree...

What the He** can we do to MAKE it happen?

I come round round I can feeel yo luv
Tie you down down I come steal yo luv !!!!!
Crimson strings

39 Posts
Posted: Nov 30, 2005 4:44pm    Reply with quote   View Profile of Crimson strings  

.....He isnt in the hall of fame yet?

Peter: Well, I'm gettin' something really special too. And by special I don't mean special like that Kleinaman boy down the street. More special like... like Special K, the cereal. Hey, what do they do with the regular K? And for that matter, what ever ha
soulofdarkness

6 Posts
Posted: Dec 2, 2005 2:55pm    Reply with quote   View Profile of soulofdarkness  

Quote:

On 2005-11-11 23:36, waspett101 wrote:
YEAH,,I agree...

What the He** can we do to MAKE it happen?

you know i think we could get a petition going or something what do you think

I have a band named souls of darkness i live in calgary,alberta canada,my favorite bands are wasp,savatage,ozzy,motleycrue,slayer,megadeth
Reckless Gypsy

8 Posts
Posted: Dec 4, 2005 3:05pm    Reply with quote   View Profile of Reckless Gypsy  

Petition hell yeah... the Rush one has been going on for how long?.. Anyway a great idea, just to show our support and what not.
Vixen's WASP Forum Index Rage On w.a.s.p.should be inducted into hall of fame
  Top of Page Next Topic >>>

Forum content Copyright © 2001-2017 MetalGypsy.com. This page was created in 0.345381 seconds (12 queries).