Vixen's WASP Forum Index [ Register ]  [ Search ]  [ FAQ ]
Username:
Password:
 « Keep me logged in
[ Forgot Password ]
Vixen's WASP Forum Index Concerts and Music Fests Wasp Hits Vegas For The 2nd Time Ever This July 15th!!! Printer Friendly Version
DREAMCASTR11

10 Posts
Posted: May 17, 2004 7:50am    Reply with quote   View Profile of DREAMCASTR11  

Hey ya'll,
Guess my wish is about to come true for the 2nd time!! Blackie & Co. will be here in Vegas July 15th, 2004!! They're playing the HOB's once again, and doors open at 6:30PM.
I already have my tickets, but, I have no clue who the opening act will be, but, this time out, there is ONLY going to be 1 opening band, ;0)
What pisses me off tho, is the fact that the HOB's has no accomidations for the Handicapped fans! This is going to be standing floor and Mosh Pit only!
When I spoke with the Asst. Manager for the HOB's about this, and asked for balcony seating where I was last show, he said that Wasp WON'T sell enough seats to warrant opening balcony, so, if I am afraid of being hurt, then I can have a chair brought to me on the 2 tiers or ramps leading to the bars and restrooms! (The guy that sold me my tickets bluntly told me and my brother that if we didn't want to chance getting hurt, don't come).
Now, I am NOT legally termed disabled as I don't have anything wrong with me that can be visibly seen, but, I do have 3 different types of Arthritis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and Fibromyalgia. All of these cause great deal of pain, and to stand for so long on a concrete flooring is going to kill my hip and lower back! If I get bumped and knocked to the floor by a Mosher, I could wind up breaking my hip, and I am only 34!
If this were ANY other band, I wouldn't risk it, BUT, this is my IDOL we're talking about!!! Someone that has impacted my life in major ways, and yet, doesn't know I even exist! This ISN'T anyone i'll ever get the chance to meet in person unfortuantely, but, to see him, (Blackie), and Duda perform the music that I am so heavily obsessed with, it means EVERYTHING to me!
Anyhow, ya'll don't want to hear me spout off, or talk about personal ailments, lol
Just thought ya'll would like to know that they're coming back again, and that I am getting another wish come true, ;0)
I will be sure to post back with all the details and a setlist after the show, ;0)
After the Mock Rape of the Nun back in '97 for the Milan, Italy show, who knows what, (if anything), Blackie will do during 'Sister Sadie', lmao (That's even if they perform it in the first place, hehehe)

Well, it's almost 5AM here, and I need to get my arse to bed, but, I just had to pop in and say hi, ;0)
Take care ya'll, and as always,
Blessed Be!
TamaraLynn

~And only those who stand within
Can hold the keys that let us in
But if the magic in us dies
Ooh then the souls within us cries~

~The magic of the circle lays
Somewhere between the dark and light
The magic circle never dies~
zombiesmack27

350 Posts
Posted: May 18, 2004 4:47pm    Reply with quote   View Profile of zombiesmack27  

Maybe you should bring a couple of BIG people with you to the concert as blockers for ya!
I know how you feel dealing with chronic pain; I had major back surgery last year and I'm still healing up after all this time. Life's a Bitch, ain't it?
You're luck in the fact that WASP is comming your way. The closest they'll be to me is TX and I live in KS. Guess I'll wait till the next round.
Bummer!

Who's Yer ZOMBIE?!?!
DREAMCASTR11

10 Posts
Posted: Jul 13, 2004 6:57am    Reply with quote   View Profile of DREAMCASTR11  

Hey Everyone!
I hope that this finds you all well, ;0)
Just wanted to pop in and let ya'll know that it's now T-3 days and counting till Blackie and band make it to Vegas!!! <EG>
I'm so stoked!! Still have no clue as to who is opening for Wasp, but, from what it sounds like, it could be Stet's band Carnival of Souls...(even the HOB's doesn't know who is playing with them).
I just hope that i get there early enough to stake out a front row, center stage spot where i can stand my tiny self on the barricade to gain a better vantage point, lol There's no camera's allowed, and if i get caught with one, i'll get kicked out of the show, so, this sux! lol
Anyone have any ideas on how to get backstage to get an autograph? Am not the type to sleep with anyone for them, so, lol have no clue how to meet my Idol.....Hell, i'll consider myself lucky if i manage to get any stage blood on my Crimson shirt, lol
Last time out, there literally was a brawl over the empty skulls Blackie drank the blood from, and the idiots broke them in pieces, so, i'll settle for stage blood, heheheheh
Anyhow, as always, will keep ya'll updated as best as i can as to the set list and whatever happens during the show, ;0)
Has anyone heard anything yet on Neon Part 2? Am hoping it'll be sold at the show, but, am trying to not get my hopes up....
If anyone has seen them on this tour so far, please either post or email me with anything you can think of that'll give hints of what to expect for Thursday's show, thanx, ;0)
Take care ya'll, and as always,
Blessed Be!
TamaraLynn

~And only those who stand within
Can hold the keys that let us in
But if the magic in us dies
Ooh then the souls within us cries~

~The magic of the circle lays
Somewhere between the dark and light
The magic circle never dies~
Ed

Dungeon Warrior
772 Posts
Posted: Aug 15, 2004 5:27am    Reply with quote   View Profile of Ed  

And they never came to Philly!!!

Hello my friends!
Vixen's WASP Forum Index Concerts and Music Fests Wasp Hits Vegas For The 2nd Time Ever This July 15th!!!
<<< Previous Topic Top of Page Next Topic >>>

Forum content Copyright © 2001-2019 MetalGypsy.com. This page was created in 0.231139 seconds (12 queries).