Vixen's WASP Forum Index [ Register ]  [ Search ]  [ FAQ ]
Username:
Password:
 « Keep me logged in
[ Forgot Password ]
Vixen's WASP Forum Index The Dungeon Hello? Printer Friendly Version
Son_of_Animal

239 Posts
Posted: Jan 28, 2004 6:59am    Reply with quote   View Profile of Son_of_Animal  

Where did everybody go?

Brother Ed?

Miss Smack?

What's happening here?

Like a dog in heat,
all dirty love is a treat.
Old School Joe

148 Posts
Posted: Jan 30, 2004 1:56pm    Reply with quote   View Profile of Old School Joe  

I'm here, still checking on an almost daily basis.
Son_of_Animal

239 Posts
Posted: Jan 31, 2004 12:03am    Reply with quote   View Profile of Son_of_Animal  

Haven't heard from the gang in a while, everything ok?

Like a dog in heat,
all dirty love is a treat.
Old School Joe

148 Posts
Posted: Jan 31, 2004 1:26pm    Reply with quote   View Profile of Old School Joe  

Don't know where everyone else went...but I still check all the time...holding out hope that Sarah will reappear...or that someone else will at least tell us they've heard from her. I still think about her and her troubles constantly. I really miss her.
Ed

Dungeon Warrior
772 Posts
Posted: Feb 4, 2004 4:29am    Reply with quote   View Profile of Ed  

Hello my firends!

I have now made my triumphant return. Things haven't been that smooth at the Siegler residence these days. To make a long story short, about two months ago, my Father was diagnosed with cancer. Shortly after that, my Mother fell and broke four ribs. This all was not too much fun.

The icing on the cake was that on January 18th, on my way to work, I hit an icy patch on a snowy/icy covered street. I went into a ditch, up an embankment, and flipped my car on it's roof, sliding down the street about 30 feet. By the grace of God, I opened the door and crawled out of the car. Sure I had a concussion and was sore as hell, but I basically came out of it unscathed. I have attached a picture for your viewing pleasure.

Now I am back to keep an eye on OLD Brother C. I see he has reared his ugly head again

Click here to view attached image.

Hello my friends!
blawless16

12 Posts
Posted: Feb 14, 2004 6:56pm    Reply with quote   View Profile of blawless16  

Hi, is anybody there? Anybody who doesn't mind talking to a girl like me?
Ed

Dungeon Warrior
772 Posts
Posted: Feb 14, 2004 8:47pm    Reply with quote   View Profile of Ed  

Hello!

I'm still around and pretty much don't mind talking to anyone. How are ya?

Hello my friends!
Deerslayer

Dungeon Guardian
27 Posts
Posted: Mar 18, 2004 12:19am    Reply with quote   View Profile of Deerslayer  

I found my way back!!! It's Adam the Deerslayer. Things have been crazy and I lost touch with Sarah, but I pray for her everyday. If any of you want to write me or if someone can give my e-mail to Sarah, any of you are MORE than welcome to write me at onetribe@shentel.net Sarah, I hope you're OK and I haven't forgotten you. Us WASP fans need to stick together!:) Long live the king of mercy!!!

Adam

I was told if you dream of the next world you'll find yourself swimming in a lake of fire-Dream Theater
zombiesmack27

350 Posts
Posted: Mar 24, 2004 9:02pm    Reply with quote   View Profile of zombiesmack27  

I'm here!
Just trying to figure out what to do next!
I got laid off from my job, so I guess I'll go back to school.
Might as well, the state's paying for it!

Who's Yer ZOMBIE?!?!
Vixen's WASP Forum Index The Dungeon Hello?
<<< Previous Topic Top of Page Next Topic >>>

Forum content Copyright © 2001-2019 MetalGypsy.com. This page was created in 0.163935 seconds (12 queries).