Vixen's WASP Forum Index [ Register ]  [ Search ]  [ FAQ ]
Username:
Password:
 « Keep me logged in
[ Forgot Password ]
Vixen's WASP Forum Index Past Tours Unholy Terror Printer Friendly Version
zombiesmack27

350 Posts
Posted: Oct 16, 2003 1:36am    Reply with quote   View Profile of zombiesmack27  

I saw WASP in Tulsa, OK back in 2000.
The opening bands were Lock-N-Load, a fairly lame local group, then a group called Autum Shine from Oklahoma City. They were pretty good. The guitarist from WASP came out and watched them. Then was a band called Pissing Razors, who were subbing in at the last minute for Mushroomhead. Mushrommhead canclled out because of 9/11.
All in all it was a good show. Lawless got pissed off when the spotlight wasn't cut when it was supposed to be. That was right at the beginning of 'My Tortured Eyes'. That was when he was using the glow in the dark stuff; a pretty creepy effect. It was worth the price of admission just to see the fire-breathing cod-piece. I'd wanted to see that in person for years!

Who's Yer ZOMBIE?!?!
Ed

Dungeon Warrior
772 Posts
Posted: Oct 27, 2003 5:50pm    Reply with quote   View Profile of Ed  

Unholy Terror in NewJersey had some local band open up, followed by DOg Fashion Disco, which I liked. Mushroomhead came on, who I didn't really care for. Finally, around 12:30am, WASP came on. All in all, a decent show.

Hello my friends!
Vixen's WASP Forum Index Past Tours Unholy Terror
  Top of Page Next Topic >>>

Forum content Copyright © 2001-2017 MetalGypsy.com. This page was created in 0.231052 seconds (12 queries).