Username:
Password:
 « Keep me logged in
[ Forgot Password ]
Vixen's WASP Forum Index The Dungeon Yay! Printer Friendly Version
mxlplyx

30 Posts
Posted: Sep 19, 2003 11:13pm    Reply with quote   View Profile of mxlplyx  

Wow, considering just how comp illiterate I am, i'm so tickled I got m'little picture thingy to work!!! Yay Me!

How's everyone been doing? Me, to quote the song:
"I'm going slightly mad..."...

....sadly, that's all that song I can remember at the moment..

...you are just jealous the voices talk to Me!
Ed

Dungeon Warrior
772 Posts
Posted: Sep 20, 2003 4:31am    Reply with quote   View Profile of Ed  

Congrats on the picture! Nice little function that was added here.

Doing somewhat OK. I'm gonna spend the day cleaning up from the hurricane and then go to the Phillies game tonight. You?

Hello my friends!
mxlplyx

30 Posts
Posted: Sep 21, 2003 4:13am    Reply with quote   View Profile of mxlplyx  

hurricane, huh? Had enuff of that kinda wet, that's for sure...makes me glad to leave sunny FL far behind
How badly were you hit? You and y'kin all doing okies? I've been thru a couple those, they can be pretty intense.
Actually the day here was kinda odd...my stepgirl got "followed" home by a lab/gold ret. puppy and we were going to take it to the shelter, but found out last minute it was actually an animal disposal service w/out any adoption options for the pups...so poor guy is now currently camped out in m'back yard<sigh>...feel sorry for him, but can't get him to understand about the difference of "inside" and "outside" bathrooms.

mxlplyx

30 Posts
Posted: Sep 21, 2003 4:16am    Reply with quote   View Profile of mxlplyx  

...oh, as for the pic...it's kinda a special one for me...one of the best ones of m'last AmPitt. B4 she was poisoned, that is...she was premium, that's for sure!

Her name was Rubber Duck Pond

Ed

Dungeon Warrior
772 Posts
Posted: Sep 21, 2003 4:47am    Reply with quote   View Profile of Ed  

Cute dog. Though I'm more of a kitty cat kind of guy, I do appreciate a good dog. Kudos on keeping the 'lil guy. We got our kitty from a no-kill. She was begging for food with her twin sister in a park when she was brought in. Due to a skin rash, she was shaved when we got her. Sad thing.

Other than a slew of branches down, we didn't get it too bad. I went to clean up the pool amd there were a few branches in the solar cover and a load of leaves in the pool. We were very fortunate when others in the not too far area were not. Some lost their houses totally to floods.

Hello my friends!
mxlplyx

30 Posts
Posted: Sep 21, 2003 3:17pm    Reply with quote   View Profile of mxlplyx  

Glad to hear you got thru okies...'canes can suck roughage, slew out massive damage, etc...

Got a catty m'self, along w/two dogs already, pet bird, pet rat, and stepgirl has a pet mouse...i've always had lots of critters around me, can't be w/out them. Guess i love the way they love me even if i have a bad hair day or new moon fever.

A pool, huh? Must be nice, i'd say...is the only thing i miss in FL was having a pool...got too many small kiddies at home right now for one, tho...too much o'a risk

Ed

Dungeon Warrior
772 Posts
Posted: Sep 23, 2003 7:48am    Reply with quote   View Profile of Ed  

This one happened to be here when we looked at the house, albeit it was not in usable condition. It, like the house, needed a ton of work. The property was vacant for 10 years before we moved in and that took it's toll.

If you're interested, here's a picture of it

http://www.thelawless.com/housepics/images/MiddlePP.jpg

If you're really bored, here's some of the pictures to the house. I'm working on the update with the current pictures as we speak and should be done within another week. Here's the main list

http://www.thelawless.com/housepics

The thing wit hthe pool is that though it's nice, it's a ton of work and to me an unnecessary expense. To me, it's not used nearly enough to justtify all the time and money that goes into it. My wife really likes it so I guess that makes it worth it.

Hello my friends!
Vixen's WASP Forum Index The Dungeon Yay!
<<< Previous Topic Top of Page Next Topic >>>

Forum content Copyright © 2001-2019 MetalGypsy.com. This page was created in 0.164667 seconds (12 queries).