Vixen's WASP Forum Index [ Register ]  [ Search ]  [ FAQ ]
Username:
Password:
 « Keep me logged in
[ Forgot Password ]
Vixen's WASP Forum Index » » Forum Features » » Here's a quick rundown: Printer Friendly Version
MetalVixen

Dungeon Mistress
197 Posts
Posted: Jan 1, 2002 1:09am    Reply with quote   View Profile of MetalVixen  

If you’ve never used phpBB boards before, you’re in for a treat. There are NO ADS! None, nada, no popups, no ads at all. Thought you’d like that.
You will have to register in order to post a message. When you register, you will be able to choose whether your email address will be visible to anyone.
When you want to add a smilie to your post, just double-click on the one you want. Much easier than remembering the code for each one. We can put whatever smilies we want on here, so if you have a favorite, just let us know! Attach the smilie to your post and we will add it to the database.
You can upload pictures to be attached to your post, with a 50KB file size limit. The limit is necessary to keep the boards running fast.
You can add a personalized signature to your posts. You can edit your signature in your user profile.
You can add your own image, or "avatar" by your name in each of your posts. Image can be no larger than 200 by 200 pixels. You can post a private message to any board member.

MV

"No there aint nothing dark that I wont do-
My Raven Heart'll bleed all over you"
Steve Savicki

3 Posts
Posted: Jan 23, 2003 3:58pm    Reply with quote   View Profile of Steve Savicki  

How do we get an avatar in?
I thought I did everything right.
BTW, my av is a joke one, nothing to take personally.

The Jukebox- where you pick your favorite hits!
Ed

Dungeon Warrior
772 Posts
Posted: Jan 25, 2003 7:29am    Reply with quote   View Profile of Ed  

As long as your Avatar is sized 200 x 200 pixels or less, you can upload it yourself when you click on the edit profile tab at the top of this page.

Any other questions, give me a yell.

Hello my friends!
Morrigan

Dungeon Advisor
68 Posts
Posted: Jan 26, 2003 3:23pm    Reply with quote   View Profile of Morrigan  

Your avatar has to be a .gif or .jpg file. The scripts won't accept any other kind. If you continue to have trouble with it, please email me the file and I'll install your avatar for you.

Do not go gentle into that good night, Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Go to GMB WebWorks for website design and hosting!
Vixen's WASP Forum Index » » Forum Features » » Here's a quick rundown:
  Top of Page  

Forum content Copyright © 2001-2017 MetalGypsy.com. This page was created in 0.082589 seconds (12 queries).