Vixen's WASP Forum Index [ Register ]  [ Search ]  [ FAQ ]
Username:
Password:
 « Keep me logged in
[ Forgot Password ]
Vixen's WASP Forum Index Rob Zombie/White Zombie Zombie comic book! Printer Friendly Version
Dungeon Sorceress

118 Posts
Posted: Jul 18, 2003 8:59am    Reply with quote   View Profile of Dungeon Sorceress  

Sounds like this will be a collectors item.

Hellbilly Illustrator
Rob Zombie has inked a deal with MVCreations and CrossGen Entertainment for the release of his new comic-book collection, Rob Zombie's Spook Show International. The six-issue miniseries will feature some themes from the horror-rocker's successful feature-film directorial debut, House of 1000 Corpses. The first issue of the comic hits shelves Oct. 29.

-Jenny-
Never too old to Rock and Roll!
zombiesmack27

350 Posts
Posted: Jul 18, 2003 2:11pm    Reply with quote   View Profile of zombiesmack27  

Coolness!!

I wonder where I can get them?

Who's Yer ZOMBIE?!?!
Dungeon Sorceress

118 Posts
Posted: Jul 19, 2003 9:34am    Reply with quote   View Profile of Dungeon Sorceress  

Zombiesmack, if I see them anywhere here, or online, I'll pick them up for you, or give you the link to order. I'm hoping MV will be back by then, I know she will find them. She's a Zombie addict. She got pissed at him cause he cut his hair though.

-Jenny-
zombiesmack27

350 Posts
Posted: Jul 23, 2003 2:23am    Reply with quote   View Profile of zombiesmack27  

When did he cut his hair?!?

Who's Yer ZOMBIE?!?!
Dungeon Sorceress

118 Posts
Posted: Jul 23, 2003 7:52am    Reply with quote   View Profile of Dungeon Sorceress  

Don't know when, but it was only shoulder length on the Headbangers Ball he hosted. I heard MV threw a banana split at the tv.

-Jenny-
Vixen's WASP Forum Index Rob Zombie/White Zombie Zombie comic book!
  Top of Page Next Topic >>>

Forum content Copyright © 2001-2017 MetalGypsy.com. This page was created in 0.676656 seconds (12 queries).