Vixen's WASP Forum Index [ Register ]  [ Search ]  [ FAQ ]
Username:
Password:
 « Keep me logged in
[ Forgot Password ]
Vixen's WASP Forum Index Traders Cave hehe Printer Friendly Version
Dungeon Sorceress

118 Posts
Posted: Jul 17, 2003 8:32am    Reply with quote   View Profile of Dungeon Sorceress  

anyone want to trade an old car for a new one? Mine doesn't like me anymore.

-Jenny-
Never too old to Rock and Roll!
Ed

Dungeon Warrior
772 Posts
Posted: Jul 19, 2003 3:16am    Reply with quote   View Profile of Ed  

Whatcha got Aunt Jenny?

Hello my friends!
Dungeon Sorceress

118 Posts
Posted: Jul 19, 2003 9:31am    Reply with quote   View Profile of Dungeon Sorceress  

Pontiac Grand Prix, 1998, It still looks good, if you need a lawn ornament. Sarah tried to get me to buy Nissan. I should have listened. She's had a couple with over 200,000 miles on them, still running great.

-Jenny-
Ed

Dungeon Warrior
772 Posts
Posted: Jul 19, 2003 10:51pm    Reply with quote   View Profile of Ed  

What happened to it?

Hello my friends!
zombiesmack27

350 Posts
Posted: Jul 23, 2003 2:21am    Reply with quote   View Profile of zombiesmack27  

I know a few people that have those fuckin' cars, and they've had nothing but problems with them!

Who's Yer ZOMBIE?!?!
Dungeon Sorceress

118 Posts
Posted: Jul 23, 2003 7:50am    Reply with quote   View Profile of Dungeon Sorceress  

Yes, they look good. I suppose they are just good yard ornaments. This one has master cylinder out, water pump out, and a crank shaft gasket with an oil fountain spewing from it.

-Jenny-
Ed

Dungeon Warrior
772 Posts
Posted: Jul 24, 2003 1:22am    Reply with quote   View Profile of Ed  

Swipe one of Sarah's cars. She won't know...

Hello my friends!
Dungeon Sorceress

118 Posts
Posted: Jul 24, 2003 5:04am    Reply with quote   View Profile of Dungeon Sorceress  

LOL at Ed. I would, she had to sell them all but the little van (which isn't running) and the truck, which I would die before I touched. It's locked up in the garage, the automatic door has been disabled, and has an alarm that screams if you get within 2 feet of it. I think that means "dont touch my fuckin' truck!" lol.

-Jenny-
zombiesmack27

350 Posts
Posted: Jul 27, 2003 1:32am    Reply with quote   View Profile of zombiesmack27  

Well the master cylinder and the water pump wouldn't be so bad to fix, but the crankshaft, now that's another story. You practically have to tear the whole car down and you have to tear the engine down just to get to the damned thing!
May I suggest sending that one to the junkyard? They might give you a decent price for it if the body is in good shape.

Who's Yer ZOMBIE?!?!
Ed

Dungeon Warrior
772 Posts
Posted: Aug 16, 2003 3:52am    Reply with quote   View Profile of Ed  

My kinda woman that knows her way around a car!

Hello my friends!
waspett101

18 Posts
Posted: Sep 20, 2005 12:11am    Reply with quote   View Profile of waspett101  

If you are serious, I have an 89 Chevy corsica that runs, the paint has chipped off but, it does run good, I wouldn't even need your car. I have two right now and my landlord is bitching about me having an extra one in the parking space.

I come round round I can feeel yo luv
Tie you down down I come steal yo luv !!!!!
Vixen's WASP Forum Index Traders Cave hehe
  Top of Page Next Topic >>>

Forum content Copyright © 2001-2017 MetalGypsy.com. This page was created in 0.605134 seconds (12 queries).