Vixen's WASP Forum Index [ Register ]  [ Search ]  [ FAQ ]
Username:
Password:
 « Keep me logged in
[ Forgot Password ]
Vixen's WASP Forum Index The Dungeon 4th of July, who's partying? Printer Friendly Version
Dungeon Sorceress

118 Posts
Posted: Jul 4, 2003 12:22pm    Reply with quote   View Profile of Dungeon Sorceress  

Or what is everyone doing for the 4th?

-Jenny-
Never too old to Rock and Roll!
zombiesmack27

350 Posts
Posted: Jul 4, 2003 4:39pm    Reply with quote   View Profile of zombiesmack27  

Laundry.

I've got to clean up my house cuz I have people coming over Sunday for some ink-work.

Who's Yer ZOMBIE?!?!
Ed

Dungeon Warrior
772 Posts
Posted: Jul 4, 2003 9:15pm    Reply with quote   View Profile of Ed  

I'm stuck at work, although when I'm done, I get to spend some quality pool time by myself. Woo-hoo!

Hello my friends!
Son_of_Animal

239 Posts
Posted: Jul 5, 2003 2:02am    Reply with quote   View Profile of Son_of_Animal  

I'm partying all fucken night at work!!! yeah right

Actually I had a quiet night with the family and pigged out on a Boston mud cake for my birthday!

I'll post some pics at the Palace of Pain soon.....

Like a dog in heat,
all dirty love is a treat.
Ed

Dungeon Warrior
772 Posts
Posted: Jul 5, 2003 7:38pm    Reply with quote   View Profile of Ed  

What the hell is a Boston Mud Cake?

Hello my friends!
Dungeon Sorceress

118 Posts
Posted: Jul 6, 2003 8:02am    Reply with quote   View Profile of Dungeon Sorceress  

even if its late, son of animal (that makes you Manimal if I remember that song right). MV's birthday was end of June, lots of summer birthdays here.

Ed, I'm sure when MV comes back, if you need any help with your site, she'd be more than happy to help. Is that the name of the site, Palace of Pain?

-Jenny-
Never too old to Rock and Roll!
Ed

Dungeon Warrior
772 Posts
Posted: Jul 6, 2003 5:11pm    Reply with quote   View Profile of Ed  

Actually, it's just thelawless.com

A possibility in it's revival would be to import Brother C's site, Palace Of Pain and make it the new thelawless.com.

I have absolutely no clue how to make a website. Brother C isn't too shabby at it.

Hello my friends!
Vixen's WASP Forum Index The Dungeon 4th of July, who's partying?
<<< Previous Topic Top of Page Next Topic >>>

Forum content Copyright © 2001-2019 MetalGypsy.com. This page was created in 0.157703 seconds (12 queries).