Vixen's WASP Forum Index [ Register ]  [ Search ]  [ FAQ ]
Username:
Password:
 « Keep me logged in
[ Forgot Password ]
Vixen's WASP Forum Index The Dungeon Loosers! Printer Friendly Version
Son_of_Animal

239 Posts
Posted: Jun 19, 2003 7:07am    Reply with quote   View Profile of Son_of_Animal  

Hi guys, how are we all doin?
Check out this link, it has 2 pics of ex WASP members and a singed Last Command cover (which is rather amusing) Just shows the intelligence level of these two old fucks and that's probably why they never wrote fuck all when they were part of WASP.

http://www.metal-sludge.com/CapturesSpring2003.htm

Working nights SUCKS!

Like a dog in heat,
all dirty love is a treat.
Ed

Dungeon Warrior
772 Posts
Posted: Jun 21, 2003 5:39am    Reply with quote   View Profile of Ed  

I saw that one. I kinda laughed at it.

What are you doing on nightshift old timer?

Hello my friends!
zombiesmack27

350 Posts
Posted: Jun 21, 2003 4:09pm    Reply with quote   View Profile of zombiesmack27  

They seem just a little bit bitter, don't they?
Aww well.
Maybe they need to be fucked in the ass.
Then they won't be so anal retentive.

Who's Yer ZOMBIE?!?!
Ed

Dungeon Warrior
772 Posts
Posted: Jun 21, 2003 8:06pm    Reply with quote   View Profile of Ed  

Not trying to just blindly back Blackie, but let's take a look at both sides here.

1) Blackie kept WASP going in one way or another over the long haul, wiith some of that work being very good, if not excellent (Idol).

2) Chris left and formed Psycho Squad. What the hell happened there?

3) Randy left and formed Animal, oh what, 17 years or so ago. How many albums do they have out, one? They're doing publicity as "two former members of WASP". They play WASP tunes at their shows. Basically, he hasn't done a pile of crap much in the last 18 or so years since he left WASP.

Though I do wish the Animal camp best of luck for sucess, it seems it's they who cannot let the past go.

Hello my friends!
zombiesmack27

350 Posts
Posted: Jun 22, 2003 12:58am    Reply with quote   View Profile of zombiesmack27  

You have a point there.
If they are so bitter, then why the hell are they still playing WASP tunes?
Maybe they should let go of the past and get their own thing going.
Or something.

Who's Yer ZOMBIE?!?!
Ed

Dungeon Warrior
772 Posts
Posted: Jun 22, 2003 1:14am    Reply with quote   View Profile of Ed  

If you read the reviews of the shows, Animal plays 3 or 4 WASP tunes per show.

Guess Blackie wasn't that bad if they keep playing his tunes. Jack Action, OK. That's Randy's song but not one review has mentioned that one being played. Only ones they do were "hits" back from when Chris and Randy were in the band. I can respect a difference of opinion but the way the two of them come off is that of ignorant, uneducated people that really have nothing better to say so they just trash talk someone or something, namely Blackie.

Hell, look at Vince Neil. He does the same thing. All he does is play Motley songs and Nikki bashes him for that.

Hello my friends!
Vixen's WASP Forum Index The Dungeon Loosers!
<<< Previous Topic Top of Page Next Topic >>>

Forum content Copyright © 2001-2019 MetalGypsy.com. This page was created in 0.160698 seconds (12 queries).