Vixen's WASP Forum Index [ Register ]  [ Search ]  [ FAQ ]
Username:
Password:
 « Keep me logged in
[ Forgot Password ]
Go to page (Previous)  1 ~ 2
Vixen's WASP Forum Index Traders Cave If you have WASP stuff..... Printer Friendly Version
zombiesmack27

350 Posts
Posted: Mar 19, 2003 4:37pm    Reply with quote   View Profile of zombiesmack27  

You still don't get that?

It means to get a strange idea to do something and acting on it right away.
For example: "I had a wild hair laid across just right and got my tongue pierced."
Usually if someone has a wild hair, it is laid across their ass; causing discomfort and requiring immediate action.

Do you get it now?

Who's Yer ZOMBIE?!?!
Ed

Dungeon Warrior
772 Posts
Posted: Mar 20, 2003 2:36pm    Reply with quote   View Profile of Ed  

Ahhhh....

I get it now. Kind of like I had a wild hair laid across my head when I shaved it?

Hello my friends!
zombiesmack27

350 Posts
Posted: Mar 20, 2003 4:50pm    Reply with quote   View Profile of zombiesmack27  

Something like that.
You didn't really shave your head, now did you?

Who's Yer ZOMBIE?!?!
Ed

Dungeon Warrior
772 Posts
Posted: Mar 20, 2003 5:28pm    Reply with quote   View Profile of Ed  

Actually, yes. Not recently, but back in '94.

Since I got my hair cut short, I have it cut real short on the sides and slightly longer on the top. Well, one time getting my hair cut, I said cut it all off now before I change my mind. Fourty five seconds later...I wished I had changed my mind.

The girl I was dating at the time was scared, and shortl;y thereafter, we split up. My mom was really pissed and didn't recognize me at first.

I was this large neanderthal looking weirdo wiith a deformed mellon.

That sucked.

Hello my friends!
Vixen's WASP Forum Index Traders Cave If you have WASP stuff.....
<<< Previous Topic Top of Page  
Go to page (Previous)  1 ~ 2

Forum content Copyright © 2001-2018 MetalGypsy.com. This page was created in 0.271587 seconds (12 queries).