Password:
 « Keep me logged in
[ Forgot Password ]
Vixen's WASP Forum Index The Dungeon Good weekend all Printer Friendly Version
Ed

Dungeon Warrior
772 Posts
Posted: Dec 13, 2002 2:10am    Reply with quote   View Profile of Ed  

Well folks, it's off for a couple days of recoup. Yours truely decided in his infamous wisdom last night, while on shift, that he would do his best impression of Spiderman and scale a nine foot (approx. 3 meters for my Australian brother) cinderblock wall. I had to get in this room, and I had forgotten my keys, and was not interested in the 30 minute round trip walk to get them. Anyhoo, I decided to scale the wall the best way someone who is 6'3" 230 lbs can, which to be honest, is not that well. It is akin to a sumo wrestler performing ballet, or a vertically challenged person trying to dunk a basketball on a 12' rim. The end result now makes my left forearm look like it was run over a few times with a cheese grater. Henceforth, I am taking a day or two off to recoup and unfortunately, the PC is NOT in my plans. A lot of cold refreshing beverages, food, and movies are. I'll be checking back in at the beginning of next week.

On a side/personal note. It has been a blast getting to know all of you over the last few years, both here, and at thelawless.com. It's sure nice to have a bunch of people to not only sound off to, but to just be able to hang and shoot the shit with.

Miss V/my e wife- Thank you ever so much for letting us "squat" here in your space. Your help has been nothing short of unending and inspiring. You are a truely a good person whom I am both happy and honored to call friend.
Brother C - You are the man. Plain and simple. It has been an absolute honor to work with you. As surely as the sun rises in the morning and sets in the evening, we WILL meet someday, and "The Headless Crackpots" will ride again. It has been a blast "sparring" back and forth with my "Older" Brother C! I still feel our best work is definately ahead of us.

To all the others here (I'd never leave you out Miss Smack, nor even you Chad or Mis Waspwoman), you're a tremendous group of people. Thanks for hanging out here and making the dungeon what it is.

(I have always been known as the sentimental one in my circle of friends. Can you see why now?)

Have a good weekend folks, and remember...BE GOOD!

Oh shit, I almost forgot...

Hello my friends!
Vixen's WASP Forum Index The Dungeon Good weekend all
<<< Previous Topic Top of Page Next Topic >>>

Forum content Copyright © 2001-2019 MetalGypsy.com. This page was created in 0.246533 seconds (12 queries).