Vixen's WASP Forum Index [ Register ]  [ Search ]  [ FAQ ]
Username:
Password:
 « Keep me logged in
[ Forgot Password ]
Vixen's WASP Forum Index Animal Animal CD available Nov 26th from Perris Records Printer Friendly Version
MetalVixen

Dungeon Mistress
197 Posts
Posted: Nov 6, 2002 3:05am    Reply with quote   View Profile of MetalVixen  

Looks like you can order it directly from Perris Records website for 12.95. Sounds like a deal to me! heres the info i got, and there are supposed to be mp3's you can listen to from it soon:

November 26th
Animal '900 lb. Steam' 9 track new studio release. $12.95
Wasp/early Black Sabbath style.
PER01222 Barcode 670573012221

MV

"No there aint nothing dark that I wont do-
My Raven Heart'll bleed all over you"
zombiesmack27

350 Posts
Posted: Nov 6, 2002 4:16am    Reply with quote   View Profile of zombiesmack27  

Is there a track list?

Who's Yer ZOMBIE?!?!
Ed

Dungeon Warrior
772 Posts
Posted: Nov 7, 2002 8:50am    Reply with quote   View Profile of Ed  

I want to get on that one. I'm anxious to hear it. Kind of like the Osbournes DVD. Did anyone catch the Barbara Walters interview last night? You gotta feel for the guy when he looses it infront of the camera before millions of people. Sharon said in a post interview interview that she regretted doing the Barbara thing as it made Ozzy cry.

Did anyone catch the Ozzy and his family thing when they were trying to explain the DVD thing to him? Also, is it me or not, that Aimee looks like a cross between her sister and a very young Ozzy?

Hello my friends!
Ed

Dungeon Warrior
772 Posts
Posted: Nov 24, 2002 6:30pm    Reply with quote   View Profile of Ed  

It seems like Animal's official website is back up. Not sure what the addy is but I linked to it via Perris' site. Anyhoo, there are some pics of the band and to be honest, Chris looks much healthier now than he has looked for some time. Randy seems to be aging quite well too. Tony, well, it looks like he may have put on a couple pounds, but hell, who hasn't?

Good luck to 'em.

Hello my friends!
Van Alan

22 Posts
Posted: Feb 26, 2003 10:42pm    Reply with quote   View Profile of Van Alan  

This is at the top of my BUY list. I'm not sure of a track list, but I'll find out when I get it.
metalAlex

48 Posts
Posted: Feb 27, 2003 6:47am    Reply with quote   View Profile of metalAlex  

Perris Records has it available by mail order from their site. I can get the addy if you need it.

Welcome back Van Alan!

~metal Alex~
zombiesmack27

350 Posts
Posted: Feb 27, 2003 1:04pm    Reply with quote   View Profile of zombiesmack27  

I've also seen it a bunch of times for sale on Ebay, if you are an Ebay fiend!

Who's Yer ZOMBIE?!?!
Van Alan

22 Posts
Posted: Feb 27, 2003 7:42pm    Reply with quote   View Profile of Van Alan  

Ebay is where I will most likley get it. metalmayhemmusic (http://www.metalmayhem.com) often sells it, and I guess I do a fair amount of business with them off ebay and from their site.
Vixen's WASP Forum Index Animal Animal CD available Nov 26th from Perris Records
<<< Previous Topic Top of Page Next Topic >>>

Forum content Copyright © 2001-2018 MetalGypsy.com. This page was created in 0.200720 seconds (12 queries).